- Ways to be Engaged
- Make a Difference Day
- Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week
- MLK Day of Service
- Nonprofit & Volunteer Fair
- Civic Engagement Week
- Earth Day
- Earth Day Volunteer Registration: Albany Parks and Recreation
- Earth Day Volunteer Registration: Corvallis Parks and Recreation
- Earth Day Volunteer Registration: Green Belt Land Trust Service Project
- Earth Day Volunteer Registration: OSU College Forests
- Earth Day Volunteer Registration: Produce for the People
- Earth Day Volunteer Registration: The Wetlands Conservancy
- Wellness Week
- Day of Caring
- Craft 'N Care Projects
- DOT (Do One Thing)
- Alternative Break Service Trips
- Voter and Election Engagement
- Community Values Award
- Bloss Hall Civic Engagement Community
- Clinton Global Initiative University
- For Students
- For Community Partners
MLK Day of Service Volunteer Registration: Old Mill Center for Children and Families Day of Service Project
Submissions for this form are closed.
Old Mill Center for Children and Families: Cleaning and painting
Please use this form to sign up for the MLK Day of Service project with the Old Mill Center for Children and Families taking place on Saturday January 18th. Old Mill Center for Children and Families (OMCCF) is a full-service provider of preschool, mental health, early intervention and parent support for children birth to 18 and their families. Old Mill services address the educational, social, emotional, and family needs of a diverse population of children. At the Old Mill Center they believe that children have the best chance to succeed if they have a strong foundation for the future. They recognize and celebrate each child’s unique gifts and strengths.
Check-in: Please arrive promptly at 8:30am at McAlexander Fieldhouse. Please use the Jefferson Street Entrance.
- Time: Volunteers will be working from 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Capacity: This project can accommodate up to 10 volunteers
- Food: CCE will provide a light breakfast, snacks, and a catered lunch courtesy of the Community & Cultural Meals Program. Please bring your own water bottle. Participants are welcome to bring additional snacks.
- Description and duties: Volunteers will be assisting with various cleaning and painting projects including sanitizing the children’s play room , cleaning out the 1st floor gutters, and painting some interior handrails.
- Youth: This project can accommodate youth 13 years and older with adult supervision. Please be sure to register your child/dependent separately from yourself as an individual volunteer to avoid overfilling our capacity.
- Transportation: The CCE will be driving volunteers to the project site in vans.
- Requirements: Please dress for the weather and dress in layers for warmth and wear comfortable, close-toed shoes.