- Ways to be Engaged
- Make a Difference Day
- Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week
- MLK Day of Service
- Nonprofit & Volunteer Fair
- Civic Engagement Week
- Earth Day
- Wellness Week
- Day of Caring
- Craft 'N Care Projects
- DOT (Do One Thing)
- Alternative Break Service Trips
- Voter and Election Engagement
- Community Values Award
- Bloss Hall Civic Engagement Community
- Clinton Global Initiative University
- For Students
- For Community Partners
MLK Day of Service Volunteer Registration: Meals on Wheels Day of Service Project
Submissions for this form are closed.
Please use this form to sign up for the MLK Day of Service project with HandsOn Willamette Service To Go Meals on Wheels taking place on Saturday January 18th. In homes, community centers, and hospitals residents are often eating in cafeteria style dining rooms. Decorated paper placemats is a small gesture that can make dinner feel more personal or more like home. Students and faculty with children are invited to take place in this project with Childcare & Family Resources to create watercolor placemats for Meals on Wheels.
Here are the details for this project:
- Check-in: Please drop-in anytime between 1:30 and 4:30 in Snell 149. Please make sure to use the Jefferson Street Entrance.
- Time: Watercolor painting will be available from 1:30-4:30
- Food: The CCE will provide light snacks. Please bring your own bottle. Participants are welcome to bring additional snacks.
- Description & Duties: Parents and children of all ages will work together to paint watercolor placemats which will be later laminated and sent to Meals and Wheels.
Requirements: Only open to OSU Students and Faculty that have children.This project is directed towards children as a family-friendly experience. Due to our limited space available, please do not sign up for this project unless you will be accompanying a minor/child.