- Ways to be Engaged
- Make a Difference Day
- Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week
- MLK Day of Service
- Nonprofit & Volunteer Fair
- Civic Engagement Week
- Earth Day
- Wellness Week
- Day of Caring
- Craft 'N Care Projects
- DOT (Do One Thing)
- Alternative Break Service Trips
- Voter and Election Engagement
- Community Values Award
- Bloss Hall Civic Engagement Community
- Clinton Global Initiative University
- For Students
- For Community Partners
MLK Day of Service Volunteer Registration: Heartland Humane Society Day of Service Project
Submissions for this form are closed.
Volunteer Registration: Heartland Humane Society MLK Day of Service Project
Please use this form to sign up for the MLK Day of Service project with Heartland Humane Society taking place on Saturday January 18th. Heartland Humane Society is a local, progressive, not-for-profit animal welfare organization. Founded in Benton County by a number of compassionate citizens in 1966, our mission is to build a more compassionate community by teaching humane messages to our youth, caring for homeless animals and strengthening the human-animal bond.
- Check-in: Please arrive promptly at 9:00 at McAlexander Fieldhouse. Please use the Jefferson Street Entrance.
- Time: Volunteers will be working from 9:30AM to 11-11:30AM
- Capacity: This project can accommodate up to 8 volunteers.
- Food: The CCE will provide light snacks. Please bring your own bottle. Participants are welcome to bring additional snacks.
- Description & Duties: Helping clean/rearrange garage storage area, clean/rearrange food storage area, and help with general cleaning/care of animals before opening.
- Youth: Youth 8 years and older can participate with adult supervision. Please register youth separately.
- Transportation: The CCE will be driving volunteers to the project site in vans.
- Requirements: Closed toe shoes, wear layers for warmth.