- Ways to be Engaged
- Make a Difference Day
- Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week
- MLK Day of Service
- Nonprofit & Volunteer Fair
- Civic Engagement Week
- Earth Day
- Earth Day Volunteer Registration: Albany Parks and Recreation
- Earth Day Volunteer Registration: Corvallis Parks and Recreation
- Earth Day Volunteer Registration: Green Belt Land Trust Service Project
- Earth Day Volunteer Registration: OSU College Forests
- Earth Day Volunteer Registration: Produce for the People
- Earth Day Volunteer Registration: The Wetlands Conservancy
- Wellness Week
- Day of Caring
- Craft 'N Care Projects
- DOT (Do One Thing)
- Alternative Break Service Trips
- Voter and Election Engagement
- Community Values Award
- Bloss Hall Civic Engagement Community
- Clinton Global Initiative University
- For Students
- For Community Partners
MLK Day of Service Volunteer Registration: Habitat for Humanity ReStore Clean-up Service Project
Submissions for this form are closed.
Habitat for Humanity: Restore Clean-up
Please use this form to sign up for the MLK Day of Service project with Habitat for Humanity taking place on Saturday January 18th. Benton Habitat for Humanity works with local families to build and repair homes in a simple, decent, and affordable way. Benton Habitat for Humanity also operates a donation-driven retail space for used household goods. This creates jobs and the proceeds help fund a large part of Benton Habitat’s projects throughout the year. The ReStore operates largely on volunteer help enabling Benton Habitat for Humanity to do what they do. Additionally, this keeps tons and tons of reusable items out of landfills every year, all while funding future Habitat homes!
- Check-in: Please arrive promptly at 9:30 at McAlexander Fieldhouse. Please use the Jefferson Street Entrance.
- Time: Volunteers will be working from 10:00AM to 2:00PM.
- Capacity: This project can accommodate up to 15 volunteers.
- Food: The CCE will provide light snacks. Please bring your own water bottle. Participants are welcome to bring additional snacks.
- Description & Duties: Volunteers will be taking in donations, moving and re-organizing the yard (if the weather is decent), cleaning and re-organizing shelves and displays, general cleaning, and other special projects as they arise.
- Youth: No one under 18 years old can participate.
- Transportation: The CCE will be driving volunteers to the project site in vans.
- Requirements: Closed toe shoes, wear layers for warmth that are weather appropriate.