- Ways to be Engaged
- Make a Difference Day
- Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week
- MLK Day of Service
- Nonprofit & Volunteer Fair
- Civic Engagement Week
- Earth Day
- Earth Day Volunteer Registration: Albany Parks and Recreation
- Earth Day Volunteer Registration: Corvallis Parks and Recreation
- Earth Day Volunteer Registration: Green Belt Land Trust Service Project
- Earth Day Volunteer Registration: OSU College Forests
- Earth Day Volunteer Registration: Produce for the People
- Earth Day Volunteer Registration: The Wetlands Conservancy
- Wellness Week
- Day of Caring
- Craft 'N Care Projects
- DOT (Do One Thing)
- Alternative Break Service Trips
- Voter and Election Engagement
- Community Values Award
- Bloss Hall Civic Engagement Community
- Clinton Global Initiative University
- For Students
- For Community Partners
MLK Day of Service Volunteer Registration: Habitat for Humanity Home Build Day of Service Project
Submissions for this form are closed.
Habitat for Humanity: Home Build
Please use this form to sign up for the MLK Day of Service project with Habitat for Humanity taking place on Saturday January 18th. Benton Habitat for Humanity’s mission is to bring people together to make simple, decent homes achievable for everyone in our community. As a local non-profit, Benton Habitat for Humanity relies heavily on volunteer labor, and actively partners with local families so that together we can build affordable homes. The current homebuilding site is located at 5th and B streets in Corvallis just south of Western Ave.
- Check-in: Please arrive promptly at 8:30 at McAlexander Fieldhouse. Please use the Jefferson Street Entrance.
- Time: Volunteers will be working from 9:00AM to 3:00PM, with an hour lunch break, food provided by the Community & Cultural Meal Program.
- Capacity: This project can accommodate up to 10 volunteers.
- Food: The CCE will provide light snacks and lunch. Please bring your own water bottle. Participants are welcome to bring additional snacks.
- Description & Duties: Since the construction of the homes is constantly in progress, the jobs will vary depending on where they are at in the build process. Volunteers might expect to help with siding the house, painting, interior work, or other projects that might come up.
- Youth: No one under 18 years old can participate.
- Transportation: The CCE will be driving volunteers to the project site in vans.
- Requirements: Closed toe shoes, wear layers for warmth that are weather appropriate.